By Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden
- Over two hundred beautiful illustrations, starting from intraoperative photos, line drawings, diagnostic photos, pathology slides, tables and graphs can be found to make each one case mentioned understandable and straightforward to follow.
- conventional and novel healing thoughts are introduced and the most recent advancements in minimal-access operative options are mentioned and reviewed.
- makes a speciality of a teamwork orientated technique that identifies the required communications among the various clinical disciplines whilst facing adrenal disorders.
Read or Download Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy PDF
Best internal medicine books
A complete, technique-oriented advisor to stomach organ transplantation A Doody's center identify for 2011! worthwhile to the professional and amateur transplant general practitioner in addition to the multidisciplinary workforce that has a tendency to either the residing donor and the recipient of stomach organs, residing Organ Donor Transplantation places the full self-discipline in point of view whereas guiding you step by step throughout the most typical organ transplant surgical procedures.
Radiation Oncology: reason, process, effects, through James D. Cox, MD and ok. Kian Ang, MD, PhD, provide you with authoritative assistance at the most modern equipment for utilizing radiotherapy to regard sufferers with melanoma. Progressing from primary rules via particular therapy innovations for the cancers of every organ approach, it additionally addresses the consequences of radiation on general buildings and the avoidance of issues.
Wisdom concerning the etiology and prognosis in addition to remedy techniques of neu- oncologic illnesses is quickly transforming into. This turnover of information makes it dif? cult for the surgeon engaged within the therapy to maintain so far with present cures. This ebook units out to shut the distance and pursues a number of leading edge suggestions.
For greater than 25 years, the one EKG publication You’ll Ever want has lived as much as its identify as an easy-to-understand, sensible, and transparent reference for daily perform and scientific choice making. Dr. Thaler’s skill to simplify advanced thoughts makes this an excellent software for college kids, lecturers, and practitioners in any respect degrees who must be powerfuble in figuring out find out how to learn an EKG.
- Thyroid Eye Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Translational Approaches to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Biology and Treatment
- Seroepidemiology of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen in Pregnancy: Medical virology
- 60 Years of Survival Outcomes at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Colitis: A Practical Approach to Colon Biopsy Interpretation
Additional info for Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy
Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy by Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden