By Ziad Issa,John M. Miller,Douglas P. Zipes
With its distinct, singular specialize in the medical point of cardiac arrhythmias, Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A significant other to Braunwald's middle Disease makes it effortless to use trendy newest instructions for prognosis and remedy. a professional writer group presents clear, clinically targeted guidance on all kinds of cardiac arrhythmias, together with practical strategies for dealing with complicated patients.
- Find the data you would like quickly with a constant association in all chapters, written to a template that indicates each arrhythmia sort in an identical manner.
- Access the totally searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, as well as downloadable pictures and dynamic video clips.
- Fully comprehend the explanation for remedy of particular arrhythmias with useful concepts which are grounded within the most up-to-date uncomplicated science.
- Stay brand new with new chapters on molecular mechanisms of cardiac electric task, cardiac ion channels, ventricular tachycardia in nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy, epicardial ventricular tachycardia, ventricular arrhythmias in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, ventricular arrhythmias in inherited channelopathies, ventricular arrhythmias in congenital center ailment, atrial arrhythmias in congenital middle affliction, and problems of catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias.
- View video clips of 27 key concepts online, together with optical mapping of reentrant ventricular arrhythmias, third-dimensional mapping of arrhythmias utilizing various mapping and navigation modalities, and fluoroscopy pictures illustrating options for electrophysiologic catheter positioning, atrial septal puncture, and pericardial access.
- Gain a brand new figuring out of scorching topics similar to mechanisms of arrhythmias, electrophysiologic trying out, mapping and navigation modalities, ablation power resources, sinus node disorder, conduction disturbances, atrial tachyarrhythmias, preexcitation syndromes and every kind of ventricular and supraventricular tachycardias.
Read Online or Download Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: Expert Consult: Online and Print PDF
Best internal medicine books
A accomplished, technique-oriented consultant to stomach organ transplantation A Doody's middle name for 2011! worthwhile to the professional and beginner transplant doctor in addition to the multidisciplinary group that has a tendency to either the dwelling donor and the recipient of belly organs, dwelling Organ Donor Transplantation places the full self-discipline in viewpoint whereas guiding you step by step in the course of the commonest organ transplant surgical procedures.
Radiation Oncology: cause, strategy, effects, by way of James D. Cox, MD and okay. Kian Ang, MD, PhD, will give you authoritative suggestions at the most up-to-date tools for utilizing radiotherapy to regard sufferers with melanoma. Progressing from primary rules via particular remedy suggestions for the cancers of every organ method, it additionally addresses the consequences of radiation on basic constructions and the avoidance of problems.
Wisdom concerning the etiology and analysis in addition to remedy recommendations of neu- oncologic illnesses is speedily turning out to be. This turnover of data makes it dif? cult for the general practitioner engaged within the therapy to take care of so far with present cures. This publication units out to shut the space and pursues a number of cutting edge options.
For greater than 25 years, the single EKG publication You’ll Ever want has lived as much as its identify as an easy-to-understand, sensible, and transparent reference for daily perform and scientific determination making. Dr. Thaler’s skill to simplify advanced thoughts makes this an awesome software for college kids, lecturers, and practitioners in any respect degrees who have to be useful in knowing the way to learn an EKG.
- Surgical Management of Benign Esophageal Disorders: The ”Chicago Approach”
- Individual Differences in Movement
- The Globesity Challenge to General Surgery: A Guide to Strategy and Techniques
- Surgery for Low Back Pain
- Surgical Treatment for Advanced Heart Failure
Extra resources for Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: Expert Consult: Online and Print
Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: Expert Consult: Online and Print by Ziad Issa,John M. Miller,Douglas P. Zipes