By Edger Lerma,Jeffrey S. Berns,Allen R. Nissenson
A entire clinically centred consultant to coping with the entire spectrum of kidney ailments and hypertension
A Doody's center Title!
"an up to date, obtainable advisor that covers all significant medical elements of the grownup sufferer with ailments related to the kidneys and high blood pressure. a number of figures and tables are good built-in into established chapters developing a simple circulate of knowledge that is helping readers seize key points....In distinction to many different books during this zone, this one presents a concise but complete evaluation of every subject with no getting misplaced in an excessive amount of element that readers can locate in different places. it's a clinically useful gizmo for anyone drawn to the field....Given its concise yet finished constitution, this e-book is a smart source for college students and citizens who are looking to overview simple body structure and pathophysiology but in addition get updated info on prognosis and treatment. the wide variety of themes additionally makes it a useful gizmo for any clinicians at a extra senior point who are looking to speedy evaluate a selected topic. finally, as a result of its simply available constitution, sufferers and households looking clinical details additionally may locate it valuable. three Stars."--Doody's evaluation Service
Presented within the constant, easy-to-follow present kind, CURRENT prognosis & therapy Nephrology & Hypertension bargains incisive, ready-to-use administration protocols and worthwhile healing guidance -- from authors who're well-known because the field's top-rated authorities.
Accessible, concise, and updated, CURRENT analysis & remedy Nephrology & Hypertension features:
- exclusive medical evaluation of all significant ailments and issues, from end-stage renal sickness to fundamental and secondary hypertension
- a pragmatic, learn-as-you-go method of diagnosing and treating renal issues and high blood pressure that mixes illness administration recommendations with the most recent clinically confirmed therapies
- updated assurance of transplantation medication and need-to-know interventional procedures
- an enormous overview of subspecialty concerns: renal disorder within the aged, diabetic nephropathy, serious care nephrology, and dialysis
- specialist authorship from renowned clinicians within the components of kidney sickness, dialysis, and hypertension
Read or Download CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Nephrology & Hypertension (LANGE CURRENT Series) PDF
Similar internal medicine books
A finished, technique-oriented consultant to stomach organ transplantation A Doody's middle name for 2011! worthy to the professional and amateur transplant general practitioner in addition to the multidisciplinary workforce that has a tendency to either the residing donor and the recipient of belly organs, residing Organ Donor Transplantation places the complete self-discipline in point of view whereas guiding you step by step in the course of the commonest organ transplant surgical procedures.
Radiation Oncology: reason, procedure, effects, by way of James D. Cox, MD and ok. Kian Ang, MD, PhD, will give you authoritative advice at the most up-to-date equipment for utilizing radiotherapy to regard sufferers with melanoma. Progressing from primary ideas via particular remedy suggestions for the cancers of every organ process, it additionally addresses the results of radiation on general buildings and the avoidance of issues.
Wisdom in regards to the etiology and analysis in addition to remedy recommendations of neu- oncologic ailments is speedily starting to be. This turnover of data makes it dif? cult for the health professional engaged within the remedy to take care of up to now with present cures. This publication units out to shut the space and pursues a number of cutting edge strategies.
For greater than 25 years, the one EKG ebook You’ll Ever desire has lived as much as its identify as an easy-to-understand, sensible, and transparent reference for daily perform and medical selection making. Dr. Thaler’s skill to simplify complicated suggestions makes this an awesome instrument for college students, lecturers, and practitioners in any respect degrees who must be efficient in knowing the way to learn an EKG.
- Problem-based Approach to Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Zakim and Boyer's Hepatology: A Textbook of Liver Disease (Hepatology (Zakim))
- Management of Hematological Cancer in Older People
- Gastroenterologic Issues in the Obese Patient, An Issue of Gastroenterology Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Orthopaedic Pathology (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
Extra resources for CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Nephrology & Hypertension (LANGE CURRENT Series)
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Nephrology & Hypertension (LANGE CURRENT Series) by Edger Lerma,Jeffrey S. Berns,Allen R. Nissenson