By Catherine Chabert
Read or Download La jeune fille et le psychanalyste (Psychismes) (French Edition) PDF
Best psychoanalysis books
Why are jokes humorous? Why will we chortle? In humorous ordinary, Mikita Brottman demurs from fresh scholarship that takes laughter-- and the wider area of humor and the comical--as a freeing social strength and an endearing point of self-expression. For Brottman, there's not anything humorous approximately laughter, that's much less attached to mirth and emotions of fine will than to a nexus of darker feelings: worry, aggression, disgrace, anxiousness.
This quantity brings jointly a few of the papers awarded via major students, artists and psychoanalysts at an annual Creativity Seminar organised through the Erikson Institute of the Austen Riggs middle. creativity via a psychoanalytic lens - and extremely importantly, vice versa - the authors research nice works, similar to Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter, Mahler's 8th Symphony, and William Gibson's The Miracle employee; in addition to nice artists, equivalent to Van Gogh and Lennon and McCartney, for what we'd know about the artistic procedure itself.
Including Ferenczi, Karl Abraham used to be possibly Freud's such a lot artistic and dedicated disciple. during this booklet, after outlining the socio-cultural context of the day, Isabel Sanfeliu examines Abraham's lifestyles as a pupil, his relations surroundings and his first steps as a doctor and psychoanalyst. As a scientific physician Abraham was once calm and indifferent, and a very good instance of a strong and goal analyst.
Psychoanalysis and neurological medication have promoted contrasting and doubtless irreconcilable notions of the trendy self. on the grounds that Freud, psychoanalysts have trusted the spoken note in a healing perform that has revolutionized our realizing of the brain. Neurologists and neurosurgeons, in the meantime, have used fabric apparatus—the scalpel, the electrode—to probe the workings of the worried approach, and in so doing have notably reshaped our knowing of the mind.
- Le meurtriel, l'incestuel et le traumatique (Psychismes) (French Edition)
- Why Psychoanalysis? (European Perspectives: A Series in Social Thought and Cultural Criticism)
- Countertransference and the Therapist's Inner Experience: Perils and Possibilities
- Who Is Rational?: Studies of individual Differences in Reasoning
- The Origins and Organization of Unconscious Conflict: The Selected Works of Martin S. Bergmann (World Library of Mental Health)
- The Work of Hanna Segal: A Kleinian Approach to Clinical Practice (Classical Psychoanalysis & Its Applications)
Extra info for La jeune fille et le psychanalyste (Psychismes) (French Edition)
La jeune fille et le psychanalyste (Psychismes) (French Edition) by Catherine Chabert