By Amy Van Zee
Read or Download Louisiana (StateBasics) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction people & places books
Foreign in scope and analytical in approach,
Kids taking part in dress-up faux to be firemen, law enforcement officials, and different helpers.
This e-book introduces readers to Norse mythology, offers mythical characters and tales, and indicates how Norse myths have inspired our tradition. Readers are engaged with historic content material whereas sprucing their abilities at studying photographs and choosing evidence.
While American Patriots fought for independence from British rule in the course of the innovative conflict, oppressive stipulations remained in position for the millions of enslaved and unfastened African american citizens residing during this nation. yet African americans took up their very own struggle for freedom by way of becoming a member of the British and American armies; preaching, talking out, and writing in regards to the evils of slavery; and developing settlements in Nova Scotia and Africa.
- Dolores Huerta (The Great Hispanic Heritage)
- Midwest (21st Century Basic Skills Library: Level 3)
- Puerto Rico (StateBasics)
- A World of Cookies for Santa: Follow Santa's Tasty Trip Around the World
- The last white sheet: The Hell and the Heart of Afghanistan
- Helen Keller: Author and Advocate for the Disabled (Our People)
Additional resources for Louisiana (StateBasics)
Louisiana (StateBasics) by Amy Van Zee