By Kiaran P. McGee,Eric E. Williamson,Paul Julsrud
This compact consultant to cardiac magnetic resonance imaging comprises the commonest suggestions with easy-to-follow step by step protocols. Physicians and technicians alike get easy accessibility to the data they wish on the element of examination.
- A overview of the commonest cardiac MR imaging planes with step by step protocols
- An review of a number of the physiologic occasions that make up the cardiac cycle
- Descriptions of the most typical symptoms for cardiac MRI, in addition to usual imaging protocols and instance cases
- A evaluation of the elemental physics of cardiac MRI, together with pulse sequences and ECG gating, in addition to universal imaging artifacts and the way to avoid them
This easy-to-use reference is the main useful advisor for gaining access to details on all phases of the cardiac MRI examination, from graphical prescription and protocol choice to imaging troubleshooting and interpretation.
Read Online or Download Mayo Clinic Guide to Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging PDF
Best internal medicine books
A accomplished, technique-oriented consultant to belly organ transplantation A Doody's center identify for 2011! important to the professional and amateur transplant health practitioner in addition to the multidisciplinary staff that has a tendency to either the dwelling donor and the recipient of stomach organs, dwelling Organ Donor Transplantation places the complete self-discipline in point of view whereas guiding you step by step in the course of the most typical organ transplant surgical procedures.
Radiation Oncology: purpose, process, effects, via James D. Cox, MD and okay. Kian Ang, MD, PhD, provide you with authoritative assistance at the most up-to-date tools for utilizing radiotherapy to regard sufferers with melanoma. Progressing from basic ideas via particular remedy techniques for the cancers of every organ approach, it additionally addresses the results of radiation on basic buildings and the avoidance of problems.
Wisdom concerning the etiology and analysis in addition to therapy innovations of neu- oncologic ailments is swiftly transforming into. This turnover of data makes it dif? cult for the surgeon engaged within the therapy to maintain so far with present treatments. This booklet units out to shut the space and pursues numerous cutting edge recommendations.
For greater than 25 years, the single EKG ebook You’ll Ever want has lived as much as its identify as an easy-to-understand, sensible, and transparent reference for daily perform and scientific selection making. Dr. Thaler’s skill to simplify advanced suggestions makes this a fantastic device for college students, lecturers, and practitioners in any respect degrees who have to be efficient in figuring out find out how to learn an EKG.
- Breast Augmentation: An Operative Atlas EBOOK (McGraw-Hill Plastic Surgery Atlas)
- Planning Strategies of Intracranial Microsurgery
- Year Book of Neurology and Neurosurgery - E-Book (Year Books)
- Neurological Complications of Systemic Cancer and Antineoplastic Therapy: 96 (Neurological Disease and Therapy)
- Neurotechnology, Electronics, and Informatics: Revised Selected Papers from Neurotechnix 2013 (Springer Series in Computational Neuroscience)
Extra info for Mayo Clinic Guide to Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Mayo Clinic Guide to Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging by Kiaran P. McGee,Eric E. Williamson,Paul Julsrud