By Stan Steiner,Joy Steiner,Jocelyn Slack
Read or Download P is for Potato: An Idaho Alphabet (Discover America State by State) PDF
Best children's nonfiction people & places books
Overseas in scope and analytical in approach,
Kids taking part in dress-up faux to be firemen, cops, and different helpers.
This e-book introduces readers to Norse mythology, provides mythical characters and tales, and exhibits how Norse myths have inspired our tradition. Readers are engaged with historic content material whereas polishing their abilities at interpreting photos and selecting evidence.
While American Patriots fought for independence from British rule throughout the innovative warfare, oppressive stipulations remained in position for the hundreds of thousands of enslaved and loose African american citizens dwelling during this kingdom. yet African american citizens took up their very own struggle for freedom through becoming a member of the British and American armies; preaching, talking out, and writing concerning the evils of slavery; and constructing settlements in Nova Scotia and Africa.
- It's Cool to Learn About Countries: United States (Explorer Library: Social Studies Explorer)
- Florida's Government: Power, Purpose, and People (Social Studies Readers)
- La Herencia (Spanish Edition)
- Bobbie the Wonder Dog: A True Story
- It's Cool to Learn About Countries: India (Explorer Library: Social Studies Explorer)
- Mail Carrier (My Early Library: My Friendly Neighborhood)
Additional resources for P is for Potato: An Idaho Alphabet (Discover America State by State)
P is for Potato: An Idaho Alphabet (Discover America State by State) by Stan Steiner,Joy Steiner,Jocelyn Slack