By Rebecca E. Hirsch
Read Online or Download What's Great about Washington, DC? (Our Great States) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction people & places books
Foreign in scope and analytical in approach,
Young ones enjoying dress-up faux to be firemen, cops, and different helpers.
This ebook introduces readers to Norse mythology, offers mythical characters and tales, and exhibits how Norse myths have stimulated our tradition. Readers are engaged with old content material whereas polishing their abilities at studying photos and deciding on evidence.
Whilst American Patriots fought for independence from British rule in the course of the progressive conflict, oppressive stipulations remained in position for the millions of enslaved and unfastened African american citizens dwelling during this kingdom. yet African american citizens took up their very own struggle for freedom by way of becoming a member of the British and American armies; preaching, conversing out, and writing concerning the evils of slavery; and constructing settlements in Nova Scotia and Africa.
- Florida's Government: Power, Purpose, and People (Social Studies Readers)
- Earmuffs for Everyone!: How Chester Greenwood Became Known as the Inventor of Earmuffs (with audio recording)
- S is for Silver: A Nevada Alphabet (Discover America State by State)
- O is for Oklahoma: Written by Kids for Kids (See My State)
- Amazing Americans: Rosa Parks (Social Studies Readers : Content and Literacy)
- Vietnamese Heritage (21st Century Junior Library: Celebrating Diversity in My Classroom)
Extra resources for What's Great about Washington, DC? (Our Great States)
What's Great about Washington, DC? (Our Great States) by Rebecca E. Hirsch